Measures Being Taken to Prevent Coronavirus Infection
Hotel Gajoen Tokyo wishes to express our sincerest sympathies to those who have contracted novel coronavirus infectious disease (COVID-19) and to their families and associates. We also extend our deepest gratitude to all those who are working so hard to prevent the spread of the infection.
Hotel Gajoen Tokyo is taking the following measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and reassure our guests.
Measures in guest spaces
– Social distancing will be observed in the hotel as a precaution against droplet transmission.
– Room airing is conducted as necessary through the hotel.
– In addition to regular cleaning, elevator buttons, door knobs at entrances and other areas are being disinfected with alcohol at regular intervals. Any equipment lent to guests by the hotel will be disinfected with alcohol in each use.
– Acrylic panels have been installed as a droplet precaution where staff have face-to-face contact with guests.
– All restaurant has temporarily suspended its buffet style. Set menus are offered to customers instead.
– Hotel bus passengers are requested by the driver when boarding to disinfect their hands with the sanitation dispensers provided at the door. Hotel buses are disinfected thoroughly after all passengers have debarked.
Disinfection includes all seats and handrails and any other areas likely to be touched by passengers.
Measures taken by hotel staff
– All hotel staff carry masks with them at all times and are required to wear them in accordance with the circumstances, such as their distance from other people and the ambient temperature.
– All hotel staff get their temperatures checked before commuting to work.
(If anyone has a fever or high temperature, he/she contacts a medical institution, receives their instructions, and remains home until he/she has fully recovered.)
– All hotel staff and service partners have been instructed to regularly wash their hands, gargle and use hand sanitizer.
Requests to Guests
– Hand sanitizer has been made available throughout the hotel. Please use it to disinfect your hands.
– Please wear a mask wherever possible when you come to the hotel.
– Guests who have a fever or other symptoms are kindly asked to refrain from coming to the hotel.
– Guests may be asked to provide their contact details under some circumstances.
Please do not hesitate to ask us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
General Manager, Hotel Gajoen Tokyo
(Update: June 18, 2020)